Connect with our team
Senior Manager, Events
(416) 923-0924, ext. 227
Donations of goods and services, also known as gifts in kind, can play an important role in helping Children’s Aid Foundation of Canada make a meaningful difference for the children and youth we serve.
We accept the following types of gifts in kind:
Gifts of experiences for children and youth, such as:
- Tickets to events, shows, museums, and sporting events
- Gifts cards for select stores, services, or restaurants
Gifts of school supplies, educational toys or toiletry items for The Ted and Loretta Rogers Foster Care Comfort Kit Program:
- Full-sized products only
- Unisex, unscented items
- Minimum quantity of 50 units
Gifts of toddler, teen or family gifts for the Holiday Season Celebration:
- No items with sizing; one-size fits most acceptable
- Minimum of 50 units
Gifts to support Children’s Aid Foundation of Canada events, such as:
- Travel packages, luxury vehicles, or other high-end items to be auctioned off to raise funds
- Pro-bono services such as print, public relations, or event photography to offset event expenses
- Aeroplan Miles to be redeemed for merchandise, air travel, car rentals and hotel stays, etc.
If you would like to donate goods or services, please contact us!
Please note only new items accepted.