Connect with our team
Senior Events Officer
(416) 923-0924, ext. 227
Donations of goods and services, also known as gifts in kind, can play an important role in helping Children’s Aid Foundation of Canada make a meaningful difference for the children and youth we serve.
We accept the following types of gifts in kind:
Gifts of experiences for children and youth, such as:
- Tickets to events, shows, museums, and sporting events
- Gifts cards for select stores, services, or restaurants
Gifts to be auctioned off at a Children’s Aid Foundation of Canada event to raise funds, such as:
- Travel packages, luxury vehicles, or other high-end items
- Pro-bono services such as print, public relations, or event photography
- Aeroplan Miles to be redeemed for merchandise, air travel, car rentals and hotel stays, etc.
If you would like to donate goods or services, please contact us!